Hello Powerful You,
I know often times when it comes to dreams and goals, you always want to wait for the right time. Let me tell you from personal experiences there is never a perfect time. There is never going to be a day when someone or something comes to you and says today is the day to follow your dreams. (I know I wish this would happen though) Sorry but, that will never happen, because you have to go out and work hard to achieve your goals. Nothing comes easy, you always have to work, work, and work to achieve that dream. DO NOT STOP working hard until you achieve that dream either. Once you get to that goal, find a new goal and never stop working for that. There should never be a day when you aren’t working hard for something you want. Everyday is a new day, and everyday is a day for a new goal.
So, I am writing this post to tell you that TODAY IS THE DAY. Today is the day to go out and start working hard for what you want. Today is a new day, and nothing is stopping you from going out and working hard for something you want. Do not get discouraged either, I know sometimes it can be frustrating. I know sometimes it is hard when you don’t see results right away. Do not give up though because you never know how close you are. Keep working for that goal. The results will come. JUST. KEEP. WORKING.
While you are working toward those goals never forget
YOU ARE WORTH IT.
Hello Powerful you,
I know it has been a little while since I posted on here. For the past year, I was really discouraged and I really felt like I wasn’t changing the world like I wanted to. For the past year, I have been evaluating myself and how to make everything better. I am back and I am ready to be here with you guys. I want to change the world one girl at a time and I am going to do just that. I am going to start making more youtube videos and blog posts. I want to be a force for good and be able to show you guys the importance of staying motivated. The last time I posted on here, I had 100 days of high school left. I am now graduated and on to college. Starting college was very difficult and there were many bumps in the road, but I did let that effect my overall goal. Which is to be successful. Being successful has always been my main goal in life, and I am working hard to get that. Over the course of the past year I have learned many new lesson that I wanted to share with you guys.
- Lesson 1: You get what you work for, not what you wish for.
- For the past year, I just kept wishing that more people would see my blog or that I would change the world. I realized that I needed to stop wish and start doing. The only way to accomplish your goals is to go out and work hard to get them.
- Lesson 2: Life is tough, but so are you.
- This lesson became very important to me at the beginning of college. I was getting very down on myself about everything that was going on around me. In that time I realized how hard life can truly be. Now, looking back I realize that it was a tough situation, but I was tougher. I learned that no matter how hard life gets I can always come back because I am stronger and I am bigger.
- Lesson 3: Prove Everyone Wrong
- This is my biggest lesson learned thus far in life. I learned that no matter how many people tell me I can’t, I know I can. I have had a lot of people who told me I couldn’t do something or I would never make it. That did not stop me from doing what I love and working hard for my goals. I learned that you have to keep working for those goals until you can tell those people that said you couldn’t, I DID IT! Never stop working for your goals even if you are standing alone.
- Lesson 4: Take EVERY opportunity
- This has always been my motto, since the beginning of high school. I love to try new things and be in new situations. I learned that no matter what comes my way, to always take it with an open mind. I have been given so many opportunities in life and that has really shaped who I am today. Take the opportunities you are given, because you never know what could come out of it.
Those are just a few of the big lesson that have changed my life over the past year. I promise I am back and ready to change the world.
YOU ARE WORTH IT.