Hello Powerful you,
I know it has been a little while since I posted on here. For the past year, I was really discouraged and I really felt like I wasn’t changing the world like I wanted to. For the past year, I have been evaluating myself and how to make everything better. I am back and I am ready to be here with you guys. I want to change the world one girl at a time and I am going to do just that. I am going to start making more youtube videos and blog posts. I want to be a force for good and be able to show you guys the importance of staying motivated. The last time I posted on here, I had 100 days of high school left. I am now graduated and on to college. Starting college was very difficult and there were many bumps in the road, but I did let that effect my overall goal. Which is to be successful. Being successful has always been my main goal in life, and I am working hard to get that. Over the course of the past year I have learned many new lesson that I wanted to share with you guys.
- Lesson 1: You get what you work for, not what you wish for.
- For the past year, I just kept wishing that more people would see my blog or that I would change the world. I realized that I needed to stop wish and start doing. The only way to accomplish your goals is to go out and work hard to get them.
- Lesson 2: Life is tough, but so are you.
- This lesson became very important to me at the beginning of college. I was getting very down on myself about everything that was going on around me. In that time I realized how hard life can truly be. Now, looking back I realize that it was a tough situation, but I was tougher. I learned that no matter how hard life gets I can always come back because I am stronger and I am bigger.
- Lesson 3: Prove Everyone Wrong
- This is my biggest lesson learned thus far in life. I learned that no matter how many people tell me I can’t, I know I can. I have had a lot of people who told me I couldn’t do something or I would never make it. That did not stop me from doing what I love and working hard for my goals. I learned that you have to keep working for those goals until you can tell those people that said you couldn’t, I DID IT! Never stop working for your goals even if you are standing alone.
- Lesson 4: Take EVERY opportunity
- This has always been my motto, since the beginning of high school. I love to try new things and be in new situations. I learned that no matter what comes my way, to always take it with an open mind. I have been given so many opportunities in life and that has really shaped who I am today. Take the opportunities you are given, because you never know what could come out of it.
Those are just a few of the big lesson that have changed my life over the past year. I promise I am back and ready to change the world.